Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The First Few Months Of Pregnancy



So the first few months of your pregnancy can be the most frightening. A ton of things seem to be changing in your body and it might be a little bit alarming. This is normal and you should not be afraid of this. It will happen and it will continue to change more and more as time goes on. I just want to give you a little bit of comfort during these tough times because it can be difficult at first. I have had six children. You are probably saying to yourself holy crap that is a lot of children. Yes I already know it is a lot of children. You might be on your very first one as we speak and that might make you feel a little bit better. I have already been through this process multiple times and I can tell you it gets super easy the more you practice. Now I am not saying you are going to have six babies like me. I am however saying that this first pregnancy is going to be the toughest. After that everything changes.

During these first few months you will start to notice more mood swings. This is also a very common issue that women deal with. A lot of bad things can happen at this time and your emotions can get the best of you. Just remember that it is just your hormones acting up and that is it. The baby is causing you to feel the way you do and there is nothing you can do about it. Just try and stay positive and try and calm yourself down at times. It will be a hard couple of months but it will get better I promise.

Also the first couple of months you will have to pee constantly. I noticed this and it drove me insane at first. When I say you have to go pee constantly I mean every 20 minutes or so. This is irritating and can cause some problems when going out to do stuff. You need to make sure that you are near a bathroom at all times. If you do not do this you will have some problems. Peeing is just a big part of being pregnant. Again, nothing you can do about it so you might as well make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment